asusundevil

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 24, 2014
Chandler, Arizona
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My daughter's birthday is in November and we would like to throw a birthday pool party. Any suggestions as to the best way to heat a relatively large, inground pool? I've read many reviews involving floating solar rings but they vary in terms of their effectiveness. Any advice is appreciated.

I am going to mention solar heat as a possible option if you have enough area for collector, although as the available amount of sunlight drops off rapidly in November a lot depends on the exact date and weather conditions. Last year we hosted a birthday party of a neighbor's 16 year old kid in the middle of November (15th o 16th) with only solar heat and while the water was a bit cool at about 77 degrees, the kids did not mind. (The pool was still at 82 on Halloween) Of course we are in a slightly different climate and have an indoor pool which makes a difference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.