Whats your fill water test results?

If you have city water then you must be the guy furthest away from the treatment plant since you dont have any FC. Here is mine on city water.
FC: 1
pH: 7.4
TA: 200
CH: 200
CYA: 0
We are at the end of the water line, at least on this side of the treatment plant.

If you have city water then you must be the guy furthest away from the treatment plant since you dont have any FC. Here is mine on city water.
FC: 1
pH: 7.4
TA: 200
CH: 200
CYA: 0
We are at the end of the water line, at least on this side of the treatment plant.

We are on city water and we are pretty far down the line. I'll probably test it again soon just for giggles and grins.

Best to take a water sample from a spigot outside the house and closest to the main line running into your home. That eliminates sources of contamination from the house piping. I'll grab a sample later today from the spigot that my auto fill line is hooked up to as that will be the most accurate sample of what goes into the pool.

Best to take a water sample from a spigot outside the house and closest to the main line running into your home. That eliminates sources of contamination from the house piping. I'll grab a sample later today from the spigot that my auto fill line is hooked up to as that will be the most accurate sample of what goes into the pool.

Eastside Tucson, Water District #7

Let 10 gallons run from spigot that auto fill is attached to, then tested a water sample -

FC 1
CC 1
TA 120
CH 250
pH 8.0+

Obviously no CYA. Would have to check with Tucson water website to see what TDS, nitrates, phosphates and metals are but I know they always test below EPA regs for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You guys that have low CH levels, do you have water softeners?

Water samples should be taken from an external spigot near the water inlet to the home, not from a tap. That would avoid confounding results caused by softeners. External spigots are usually plumbed separate from the other water lines in the house to avoid watering landscape with softened water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City water (Comer GA)

FC 1
CC 0
CH 75
TA 60
PH 7

Hope you guys don't mind, but I put this in a spread sheet. I added all of the posts above this one already (If for any reason you don't want your results included, let me know and I will be happy to delete). If I get enough records, I might plot them on a map or something.

Anyone is welcome to add more entries with this URL:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rvUmqdCIuIJ43T0s56MEqbsnw42CROV-HwPLdPAc7UA/viewform

And you can view all of the raw data here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...d_91RnS3X1eLSM6VzWRY/edit?pli=1#gid=375112876

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.