Recommend Dolphin Pool Cleaner please

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
Hello,

So I've had a few Robotic pool cleaners, Dolphin Diagnostic, Aquatron Cobia, and blue diamond remote control. Since the blue diamond died, I've been looking at getting the Dolphin primal X3 as I don't really want to spend a fortune again. We have an offer in on a house and the pool is smallish, I've attached a photo. My concern is do I need a full top of the line for it to clean the sun step or will none of them clean that anyway?

Attachments

• l1e73e144-m1o.jpg
    l1e73e144-m1o.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 59
I have a dolphin Nautilus and its a very good cleaner. Pretty much bottom of the line for Dolphins but it does an excellent job.
It doesnt clean the tile line very well for absence of a float handle,. but it tries. It climbs the walls and does the bottom, so I can manage the tile line.

Pretty much none of the robots will be able to make it up to the sunshelf no matter how much they cost. And if they did make it up there, they would crawl right off of it.

I dont know anything about the X3, but I believe some folks here have them. Maybe someone will chime in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.