Best wine glasses?

I just read up on amazon that the Govino as type 1 plastic that is toxic, and they melt in the dishwasher. Ouch.

I'm thinking about trying a set of GSI stemless plastic wine glasses. REI sells them. $6.50 each.

I'll check out the costco ones.
So far the Costco ones have survived the top rack of the dishwasher. The only "downside" is that they are colored, two of each - three tinted/light colors. It doesn't bother my wine experience - I'm a Green Fin from Trader Joe's kind of guy, but some may not like them because of the color.

My wife bought some at a discount store here in Fayetteville. Multi colored to avoid mix-ups. They don't go in the dishwasher (none of my wine stuff ever will) but they clean easily and don't break when dropped.

IMO, Tervis are worth every bit of the cost. They stand behind their product 100%. Me and many friends have all sent our cups back to be replaced with new cups (at no cost) and they do their best to preserve the specialty logos we have (Colleges, and The Masters Golf Tournament). We use them almost exclusively now for day to day drinks. And I *hate* drinking out of plastic normally, but love my Tervis Tumblers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.