New to site and need help deciding on AGP

THOR

Aug 26, 2014
Gonzales/Louisiana
Like the title states, I'm new to the sight and in search of some help. I'm looking to get a AGP that can be burried either partially or all the way. The smallest I want to go with is a 18x33. I have a budget of 11K and would like that to take care of everything including deck. I've looked at the Doughboy pools but with the price of pool and slurry and everything else I think I will reach my budget before I even start on the deck. I also saw Royal has a model called whispering wind that has a decent price. I live in south Louisiana near Baton Rouge, so my soil is pretty solid.
IF anyone could provide any input or advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Thor Babin

I purchased the oasis by wilbar from pool store. From what I found out any all aluminum pool is okay to bury. I put mine 2' inground, it was the excavating that jacked up my price.....$3000.00 to dig. Pool out the door w/ heater, pump, mineral cartridge, 4 step ladder w handrails, solar cover and start up chemicals was just under 10k

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.