Dolphin cleaner recommendation

PoolStudent

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2014
Central Florida
I'm looking to get some recommendations for my pool.

It takes me about 1.5 hours to brush and vacuum my pool and I'm looking to get rid of this labor.

My pool is about 16K gallons, screened in, but we do get a lot of rain.

I'd like something that will brush and clean the pool, and I don't care too much for a remote since I manually do whatever it misses. I'd like to get something in the 600 dollar range but don't mind waiting for a deal to do so. It seems that dolphins are considered a great brand with 3 year warranties.

I don't think you'll find a Dolphin in the $600 range with a 3 year warranty. For the most part, the more you spend on a robot the more cleaning power you'll get and a longer warranty. Dolphin's seem to have good reviews here at TFP.

it's new with a 2 year warranty. I went to the link below and the price was 670, and I double checked it was not used. I am contacting the seller for more info, and I will contact Maytronics to verify the serial number as well when I get the unit.

Amazon Dolphin Triton

No idea where you guys are looking, but that link says nothing about 660 price. Heck, I would have bought one for that price.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.