Thanks for all your help, finally pictures!

jgresham75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2007
Portsmouth, Virginia
I thanked you guys several weeks ago for your help in building and keeping my pool clear. Now here are finally pictures (after being in for a year). However, I have one piece of adivce. This was my first pool and I didn't remember the 3 most important rules of pool building: 1. Level, 2. level, and 3. level. Yes my pool bottom has a few small moguls. And while I measured side to side perfectly, I found out that the long ends can spread out while the side measurements stay the same. :shock: Therefore, my 30x15 pool is 31x15 :hammer: But it is amazing how much the liner can stretch. :goodjob: (I know, save the comments for when I have to replace it soon.) Anyway, it has been clear and fun thanks to you guys. Enough talk, here the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 2,160
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 2,164
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 2,164
Wow, it looks great! I love the light rock around the pool. Bet it was fun to put in. :wink: I also like how neat and organized the plumbing looks with the PVC and all.

Just one thing, in the picture it looks like the water flows from the filter into the top of the panel, then back out the bottom. This is backward, it should flow into the bottom and back out the top. That way it has to fill the whole panel before returning to the pool.

HTH,
Adam

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.