Gas and chlorine

Hi Ted,

I'm sure you're looking for a chemist here, but, not :p

I'd open all doors, hose out the garage w/water, (use cat litter to absorb if necessary & sweep), and crank up the fans!

Clean up, wash out and get fresh air in there!

Remove anything that has gasoline on it, like carpeting or matts, to the outside and hose off and air out!

Just my .02 :wink:

Ted,

Use dawn dishliquid soap and water. Water alone only is dispersed in gasoline. The vapors that are there can easily be removed with a lemon type of dawn dishliquid. I have used this method in carpets in the garage as well and that has worked well.

Then when its dry I use the arm & hammer animal deotorizer spray. Its made for our pets and helps with carpets ect in the house.

I also used white vinegar as well as that is another substance that we use to help neutralize animal accidents!

Any of the above should work. Start small and work your way up. If its just on the cement, then plain soap and water with a scrub brush should do the trick.

Hope that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.