Aqualink 1400 Turning on and off constantly

I just replaced my SWG and put on a new flow sensor with the jumper. Yes it is the one with the black epoxy. I'm getting no error codes, but the SWG constantly switches between Cell On and Cell Off. I mean every few seconds. Could this be a control board problem. I have recalibrated, I have made sure everything is the correct current, etc. I don't see any obvious burns on the board. I have read every thread on this and cannot find my answer. Any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome to TFP!

Have you verified if the SWG needs the jumper or not, see this http://edc.poolsupplyworld.com/wpdf/r0537600_installation.pdf.

I have not seen this problem before and I can not offer much help other than this. Since you just bought a new cell and sensor you should have some type of warranty support from Jandy and they might be able to help if no one else comes up with anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.