Trouble finding AGP parts

kyk96

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 14, 2009
Wondering if anyone out there has suggestions. I have been trying all summer to get answers from my original pool dealer about replacement parts with no luck. Very frustrating! Winter was pretty hard on things with the record snowfall we had and I need to replace a couple of top rails and plastic top covers. The pool was branded as a Patriot Vista, but the manuals and parts lists identify it as a Delaire brand. It's about 5 years old. Any suggestions out there? Thanks!

Delair stopped making pools years ago. Have you tried Ebay or called Delair?

I just did a Google search for Delair pool parts and quickly found they were bought out by Wilbar pools. Perhaps, you can give them a call but don't get your hopes up because it has been a long time since the buy out.

Thanks for the reply. I did try contacting Wilbar and they were no help at all, no parts available. It seems I am pretty well out of luck. Wish the store I was buying from would told me I was buying a pool I would never be able to find parts for. eeerrrgh! Will check ebay too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.