Can you help me write my signature????

graffster

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 19, 2008
Hi,
I posted on the "testing the water" board yesterday and got a wealth of information! I need to back up a bit and get help writing my signature!!!! I'm not even sure how big my pool is...or how to measure the crazy thing!

I was just out there with my metal tape measure (hubby would love to know that! :lol: ) Here's what I measured: Beach entry/tanning ledge is 9' x 9'; it's free form with the longest length being about 37' and the widest width being 19'. Depth (after 3 steps on beach) goes from about 3 feet to max 5.5 feet. There's also an attached spa with spillover: 6 foot radius. Anything else?

As far as equipment, here's what I see out on the equipment pad: Hayward Super II pump 1.5 hp; Pentair Clean and Clear filter (which model?? not sure!) ; Goldline Actuators GVA-24, and Aqualogic SWG PS-8; there's also a Gulf Stream heat pump...how do i know it's size? and a Silenceair 1.5 horse Blower for the spa.

It's an uncaged, in-ground, pebble tec pool in SW Fla.

Can ya tell me what I need in my sig...and what I don't need??

This place is great!!! :goodjob:

Thanks-
Kathy

Your sig looks fine. Kinda cute, in fact.

For the volume, do you still have the pool builder's bills? One of them might show how many gallons of water it took to fill the pool - unless you filled it from the hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.