Olympic Patio Tones Deck Coating?

May 18, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has used this stuff? I've recently epoxied a couple of cracks in my concrete and am thinking about trying to redo my pool deck. I'm hoping it will cover the areas that have been epoxied with no problems.

I know this is late to be answering this, but we used it on our deck. We followed instructions to the letter. It was easy to apply, looked great and held up for a long time. It doesn't cover up cracks in cement, though.

We did fill the cracks first. I just made that comment so people wouldn't think that you could just paint over the cracks and they would disappear. The paint is really thick, but it rolled on easily, and I used a brush around the edges of the pool because we have coping. BTW, whatever Hubby used on the cracks did not work. He painstakingly worked on them, and they all came back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.