Intex Large Ultra-Frame Rectangular 32' X 16' Brace spaceing measurments

amax

Aug 4, 2014
Indonesia
Hi Everyone,

Could someone with an Ultra-Frame Rectangular 32' X 16' take some measurements for me please? I do know the measurements that the manufacturers give on their diagram which I have found else where on the forum. However, I need to know the spacing of the Support braces, both on the pools width and the pools length.

I have just been out and measured a 24' X 12' Ultra Frame and noted that they are different, length and width. The 6 braces are spaced 600mm apart on the length and the 3 braces on the width are spaced 500mm apart.

The size of all the braces on the the 24' X 12' are all the same, at 520mm wide from outside to outside of the "U". I assume that they use the same size braces on the 32'X16' pool.

However spacing of braces is different on the length and the width, being 500mm spacing on the width and 600mm spacing on the length. The distance between the corners and the outside of the 1st and 4th braces one the width and 1st and 8th braces on the length brace are also slightly different from the spacing between braces, but this is probably due to the movement that the corners make during filling and so I am assuming that they "should" be the same as the brace spacing if the pool settled perfectly.

I am including a diagram to show you which measurements I want.

View attachment 32789

On the Width:

I would like the distance between the outside of the corners and the nearest side to the corners of the 1st and 4th brace (A & E in the diagram); I assume that these distances are the same. I would also like the distance between the braces (B, C & D in the diagram). Again I assume that these distances are the same.

On the Length:

I would like the distance between the outside of the corners and the nearest side to the corners of the 1st and 8th brace (F & N in the diagram); I assume that these distances are also the same. Lastly, I would like the distance between the braces (G, H, I, J, K, L, M in the diagram).

I would be extremely grateful if someone could measure these on their pool as I will be the first person to have this size here and so cannot find one to measure.

Cheers

Hi Laceygirl.
Thank you very much for your reply and posting that pic.

Actually I already have this picturer. I am looking for the measurements between the support braces on the length and the width, which is not on the image.

Thanks again for your help though.

I'm thinking about buying one of these for next summer, I read the assembly directions, the tubing is lettered from Intex somewhere in the instructions it tells you what letter part, how many and in what order you are to assemble them. (You didn't peel the little stickers off I hope)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.