new fiberglass pool

we considered pavers with grass in between but decided to try like this for a while and we have liked it ALOT!! we figured nothing lost in trying especially as we could always add decking later, much easier than trying to remove. other benefit is if there is ever a plumbing issue we can access easily. the biggest benefits though have been lower cost to install, no worries on stains/cracks in decking and NEVER have to yell at the kids for running around the pool!! needless to say i think this style is permanent for us.

Yay! Another fiberglass pool owner. We are definitely the minority around here... always glad to see another!
One suggestion- try to mow so that your clippings are either bagged up as you go, or shoot outward away from pool edge, and be cautious if you use any fertilizer on the grass that you don't get any into the pool.
Other than those warnings- HAVE FUN!! I believe fiberglass pools are about the easiest to care for. You've got a nice bit of privacy around your pool too, it seems. Nice!

yep i had a liner pool for about 6 years and hated it at my last house. concrete has alot of issues here with our unstable soil so i think i made the right choice. I do not use fertilizer so no issue there. we do get some grass in the pool when we mow but we clean it up right away so no big issue there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.