Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Add this to pool school?

1. Back To Top    #1

Add this to pool school?

Sean,
    You have a topic in PS about how to close an above ground pool but none about closing an inground pool. Jason posted a great thread here closing-an-in-ground-pool-t2896.html Would you be interested in adding this to pool school?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Add this to pool school?

I can't claim to speak for Sean, but I just wrote a post here, as my reply for you and others who want that info.

While I agree that an article in Pool School would be great! - all the different pools out there make it almost impossible to write a short article that would cover all the pools/ situations So I'm advocating keeping all the specific questions/ comments to Jason's IG Pool Closing Sticky - it may become a long thread, but we may eventually cover ALL the pools and different scenarios that way, and it'll all be in 1 place
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)