Dolphin Filter Cartridge/Filter Bag or Both??

Aug 13, 2014
ny
I have spent hours reading through forum information before purchasing my first robotic cleaner...seems to me that having the option to use both the filter bag for alot of leaves and also having the cartridge option is the way to go...looking at the DX6 or the Premier (these seem to be the only units that offer both options)can anyone give me feedback on these units or your thoughts on why i should look at other models? I definitely want the caddy and the remote....thanks for any information.

Welcome to TFP :wave:

If you expect to clean up large amounts of big leaves or tons of small ones, the bag/filter combo might be what you want. Even so, Robots will be limited in how many leaves they can hold no matter which you choose. I was considering the DX-6, but ultimately decided on the M5 as I thought I wanted the ease of top loading carts for frequent cleaning up of dirt and dust. So far, I made the right choice. I will have a ton of good sized leaves soon enough, but I will be using the old leaf rake for the bulk.

Top loading filter cartridges simply can't be beat. When leaf dropping season comes around, like Brushpup I just get the bulk of it with the leaf rake. I've sucked up as many as 20 or so leaves with the Dolphin Z5. The cartridge housing holds more than you think. But any more than that and you're probably hampering its filtering capability.

Hi...your warranty is in tact if you order from an authorized dolphin distributor....amazon, ebay, etc are voided
Authorized distributors are prohibited from Internet sales. Some do it and don't admit it's a net sale. You just have to be careful what you say if you ever need warranty work. Your local store may be unhappy they lost the sale.

Just be careful

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.