Hayward HP50TA not heating water,no codes

HI,I have A Hayward HP50TA heat pump about 4 years old.It is not heating the water anymore.The fan comes on and about % minutes later it shows the heater is in heating mode but the weater is not getting hot.It is not throwing any codes and is operating as if everything is working fine but blowing cold water. Thank you in advance for any replys...

HI,I have A Hayward HP50TA heat pump about 4 years old.It is not heating the water anymore.The fan comes on and about % minutes later it shows the heater is in heating mode but the weater is not getting hot.It is not throwing any codes and is operating as if everything is working fine but blowing cold water. Thank you in advance for any replys...

Any more observed info?

Have you checked voltage on contactor?
Is contactor coil receiving 24v .
Is Input L1 to L2, and output T1 to T2 240v?
Sometimes a bug may get stuck in the contacts.

Is compressor warm to touch?
Have you checked the run capacitor?

If you don't feel confident when working with electricity, I would call a pro.

Heat pumps are not very fast at heating the water. The water temperature does not rise much on each pass.

If the heat pump is working, the air coming out of the top should feel cool. Also, if you can do so safely, measure the amps and compare them to the label rating.

What heat pump do you have?

It might be worthwhile to have an H VAC technician service the unit to make sure that everything is working properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.