Pentair MiniMax 5000 Heat Pump????

Aug 11, 2014
Butler, Pa
Hey everyone. First pool and first post. I picked up a non working heat pump tonight for next to nothing but I cannot find ANY information bout it anywhere. It is a Purex Triton MiniMax 5000. Does anyone know anything about this pump? I can't even find BTU of it. Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No joke, I feel your pain or at the very least frustration. I couldn't even pull up a picture of one and I'm usually pretty good with pictures. Every time I tried a search with different search engines IF it pulled up a minimax 5000 the actual article wasn't on a minimax 5000 !!! What the ...

It's really rare I get that shut out on trying to find something as the harder it gets the more I feel I'm on a mission from God as Belushi would say. In the end, no joy.

Haha well i appreciate it. It is definitely WAY bigger than i need for my 21ft agp. Ran a hottub and big 12 ft deep pool. Paid $25 so worth a try. Would u think if would be 500k btu based off other numbering conventions with pentair?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.