I went from worse than this...

IMG_1609.jpg

to this...

IMG_1679.jpg

To finding you guys and this...

IMG_1681.jpg

To now ...tonight...THIS :mrgreen:

IMG_1685.jpg

I know you cant see from that pic but now I can TOTALLY see the bottom. My #'s are holding and its actually begining to sparkle. I've been vaccuming and vaccuming and vaccuming. Today the patches of settlement kept getting smaller and smaller. Id vaccum and let it settle. Vaccum and let it settle. After dinner the settlement was a very small area. So *knock on wood* I believe I will only have to vaccum a couple more times to have it "normal". I owe it all to you guys here. Until I found you all I was totally lost and clueless. And now I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I owe you all a million thank You's. :)

THANK YOU ALL.

WHOA??? DAILY MAITENANCE??? LOL Im already out there. So I still dont get to relax? LOL

I actually was going to get in it today after work but I had such a splitting migrane I couldnt even get my bathing suit out....But tomarrow if its nice....and your my neighbor dont look out your window cause Ill be showing some reaaally white skin. LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.