Water fall

gjconn

Dec 12, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Starting to notice little bit of algae that has a green color on parts of the moss rock water fall, not bad. Is this common for moss rock water falls? We have no issues with algae in the pool. Should I be concerned? Best way to get rid a of it? Brush it?

One more question, we just built and filled in Mach, best way to rid the white line of calcium that has started to show on tile? Any chemical to help with brushing it?

If your water chemistry can handle the addition of muratic acid then that can be diluted and used to clean the tile line. My pool had extreme effervescence which included little volcanoes of calcium on many grout lines. I picked up a Purity Pool OS Out Spot Stain Remover and used it to apply full strength muratic acid to the spots and slowly remove them. This is not a scrub brush, but can only be used to apply the acid to specific locations.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.