Algae that won't go away

Aug 9, 2014
Dallas, TX
I have yellow mustard algae and potentially some of the dreaded black algae. The lining of the pool is plaster I think. When I brush it with a softer bristle brush white powder comes off the walls. When I hit the mustard algae spots, greenish yellowish comes off the wall. When I brush the bottom of the pool, where there is no apparent mustard algae at all, but potentially black algae, I get random greenish clouds, followed by the standard whitish/grey "chalk" that I get everytime I brush or clean. I have been brushing the walls daily, and vacuuming 2 times a week. The water is not murky. It is pristinely clear. The filter pump has been running 24/7 for the last 7-10 days. I have listed my water readings below.

Note: I just realized how high the CA level was just a couple of days ago. I have just done a 25% water change to drop the level down to a more tolerable level. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, for 2 days I have been SLAMing the pool. Here were my readings before the SLAM
TC: 0
FC: 0.5
pH: 7.2
TA: 100
CA: 100

I then added 6 containers of 121oz Clorox, 8.25%, to reach the SLAM level.
Readings after SLAM
TC: 10+
FC: 20+
pH: 8.2

Here are my readings today:
TC: 5
FC: 5
pH: 7.2
:mad::mad::mad::mad::cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.