Pentair IntelliPH stopped working (Red LED)

FLA Rider

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 8, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I Can not get my IntelliPh to work. I have a red light on the display, one of the possible causes is "Cell communication link is down". I have an IntelliTouch i7+3 and IntelliChlor IC40 I am showing the salt level, chlorine output and temp on my ScreenLogic so I know that is working. On the IntelliPh display under "Cell Status" I see the Salt level but not the temp. My guess is that for some reason it is not receiving the temp so it will not dispense the acid, I have been told from someone that Pentair sent out to fix the problem that, Pentair said the temp is used in the IntelliPh and that is for future updates.

What would cause this not to work? Simple set up, IntelliChlor to the IntelliPh, IntelliPh to the Power Center.

Marc

Same issue with Screen logic losing communication with SWG. My red light was on today when I fired it up for the season, and I had it manually feed a little acid and it "checked cell status" and the light turned green.

As far as the communication on the SWG with Screen Logic I am waiting on a Pentair guy to come look. The Big panel will control the SWG and you can set whatever percentage you want and it works fine (at least on mine), but just not on the computer/iphone. Before I installed the IntellipH the screen logic worked flawlessly, so I may un hook it from SWG and just use pump once I see how much I need it in swim season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.