Cleaner for spa/waterfall spillover basin

Dbauman09

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 22, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Hi everyone. I have been reading and learning for about a year (new pool owner)--this is my first post. We have 2 areas that I'm struggling to keep clean, the spa and spillover basin. Does anyone use a separate cleaner for these areas? Our kreepy krauly does a great job on the main pool, but these two areas always have major dirt/dust/sand that I can't seem to get rid of. Any help/recommendations would be appreciated!

Welcome to TFP!

Depending on the size of the area, you might try the Polaris Pool/Spa wand. It is an inexpensive manual vac that sucks up water into a fine mesh filter basket.

When I say manual, I do mean manual! Everytime you want it to suck in some debris, you have to manually pull back the plunger. It is work, but this thing is surprisingly effective. The only thing it is missing is a brush to scrub with, but that might be available in the form of an attachment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.