Zippy cleaner by Barracuda

TizMe

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 26, 2007
Covington, Georgia
We recently replaced our pool steps with the wedding cake style stairs. The pol cleaner we use is the Zippy by Barracuda and it keeps getting stuck under the stairs because they are raised off the floor a little bit.

My question is does anybody know of any attachments for these step we could put on so it doesnt keep getting stuck ?

I don't have any solutions as to your cleaner getting stuck.

What I wanted to know is how do you like the cleaner besides that issue, I saw the windows media video of one in action from the Zodiac website and it looks like it does well.

It works great ! We had the reg style of stairs and the zippy never got stuck. We just recently switched to the wedding cake type that sit up off the bottom just enough that it gets stuck. But I love it! We used to have a Polaris and it was JUNK !

Hayward makes blue tubes that go under ladders so that cleaners don't get stuck. It was made to work with their above ground suction units. I'm just wondering since the Zippy is a wheeled-unit if this would work or not.

Hayward Part # AXW100

Attachments

• AXW100.jpg
    AXW100.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 118
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.