Hayward Swimpure plus Not Working

Jul 9, 2013
Hello

My SWG is not working and trying to determine next steps. After turning the pump on the no flow light lights up until cycles and then goes off. The power light never lights up and I've only seen the generating light on once or twice for a few seconds. Pool was green, shocked and now trying to manage as chlorine while figure out the board (starting to cloud up as massive rain while I was on vacation and my poor roommate tried to manage). I had a friend replace the ohm resistor last year after consulting this forum (at that time lights were working but no chlorine production, my pool company had said need a new board so very thankful for the help here). Have had this issue since opened pool a few weeks ago -started after my pool company opened the pool and came back to clean the cell two days in a row (no communication, can't get any answers on if anything wrong). May just be timing and need new cell or new board but don't know what to check to determine which or if it's the ohm resistor again (I needed the 570-1105-ND) but showing different issue. I am under the impression that both the cell and board are 3-4 years old based on when previous owners said they upgraded. Any advice for how to diagnose/fix the problem? I'm green when it comes to do-it-yourself but am a quick study and have a friend with great soddering/electrical skills. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

25,000 gallon, SWG -Hayward Swimpure Plus, Intelliflo pump, fiberglass

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.