walls start turning yellow

All my chemicals are good. They all stay withing range of the suggested levels on this site. I haven't had many problems over the last few years but at the end of last year i started noticing after about a week of not vacuuming the walls would start to turn yellow. its been the same way all year this year. Its really irritating because before I could go weeks without vacuuming and my water would stay crystal clear and i would vacuum due to leaves in the pool not because of the algae look to it unlike this year. Here is a pic of it starting to do it. it may be kind of hard to see. Any ideas of what could be causing this or what i could do to fix it? Thanks in advance!! photo.jpg

Could you post up a set of test results, in case your missing something in the results ? The more eyes on your test results can help in seeing something that you could be missing. Test results tell a story !
The spots in your pool don't look yellow to me. They look darker. Are they green ? ?

Could you post up a set of test results, in case your missing something in the results ? The more eyes on your test results can help in seeing something that you could be missing. Test results tell a story !
The spots in your pool don't look yellow to me. They look darker. Are they green ? ?

The black spots are leaves that I havent vacumed out yet. The walls are a yellow to light green color. when you brush them it looks like green fog coming off the walls.
Temperature 80
Free chlorine 8
CC .5 (maybe not even that much)
PH 7.5
CYA 50
ALk 80
Calcium 150

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.