Intex above ground pool

Aug 6, 2014
Hodgenville
I just purchased and assembled 15' x 48' intex metal frame pool and when I was filling it, i noticed that there was water laying on top of ground cloth after about 3 hours of filling. The level does not look like it is dropping at all but the wetness is still there. Could I have a seam leaking and what should I do. The pool is over half full. The pool was brand new in box until yesterday and was purchased about 3 weeks ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I had a leak on mine at install after a few inches of filling. the store agree'd to exchange the liner. when I drained it and began folding up the old liner there was wet dirt around about 4 small scuffy spots. My liner was on top of a tarp and my guess is the tarp was somewhat dirty from walking on it, hence the dirt transferring to the liner. I dont recall draggin the liner on anything but the tarp, but I might have. The second liner was gingerly carried and placed. Good Luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.