Air Pillows Deflating

Welcome to TFP! I started a new Thread for your post. Please start a new Thread whenever you have a question or new topic as opposed to posting your question on an old Thread. Posting your question in a new Thread is more likely to get responses and gives your question the attention it deserves. --BoDarville, TFP Moderator

I have read all the comments in regards to the use of air pillows and the awful success rate for them holding up over time. I have owned my 18' x 33' aboveground pool for 3 years now and have been using a pump to keep the water off the cover. However I noticed these past two seasons that the cover was allowing water to seep through constantly and then I was simply pumping pool water off my cover all winter which in turn dropped my overall pool level. Then I spent my time filling the pool and draining the water off the cover all the time. This is why I was considering using air pillows this winter season. I do not know if there truly is a winter pool cover that is manufactured to NOT allow water to seep through. Any thoughts??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.