Accidentally wired my new Aquarite wrong!

Aug 22, 2010
Hi All:

I installed my new aquarite last night and I wired as a 120v (jumpers moved to 1&2 and 3&4 and load 1 on 4 and load 2 on 1). I turned on the system and experienced a load pop! The breaker popped for the filter pump. I realized what I did and rewired it correctly and everything seems to be working just find. My question is did I damage anything? The board where the connectors are turned a little black but everything seems to be ok but not sure if there is any long term damage.

My second question is there a way to make my Jandy PDA control the Aquarite?

Many Thanks!

Without knowing exactly what you did wrong it's hard to say what may have happened. I suspect that you created a dead short with one of the jumpers. If that's the case you probably didn't hurt anything except the terminal board a little.

You should be able to use that Jandy automation to control the Aquarite. There are wiring diagrams in the manuals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.