way to subscribe to individual mods / experts?

oh
well, will think on that
not sure I wish to inflict my posts on them
was more thinking of one way, I read theirs but not reverse

maybe use method of zea3 tho it requires more action and more clicks; tho I suppose it could be automated

thank you

Every profile has a specific URL ... and when you click the user's posts, that too has a unique URL. So you could grab one of those and make a shortcut for yourself.

I would only add that I learn something new EVERY day on this forum..........often from members who are brand new.

I search by "new posts" but then try to read every topic that holds some interest to me within the "new posts"

As an example I am pretty electronically challenged so I seldom read many of those but I have a decent grip on hydraulics so I read all of those regardless of who the author is.

I would only add that I learn something new EVERY day on this forum..........often from members who are brand new.

oh, for sure is true "behind every tree there is something to see" Bob Dylan; and activity streaming and new posts get at this; e.g. while scanning I read about Frog Logs, and bought a couple. Had the grand babies install them, was fun.

but I was thinking more like having favorite book authors; some authors just seem to resonate more so one buys all their books

and the method of jblizzle is simple, bookmark in the bookmark bar, hit it, one click; and is one way, poster not loaded with my stuff

so will give it a try for a time

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.