Just finished may 2007

The Mermaid Queen said:
Nice pool! Welcome to TFP!

I am trying to get your photos to show in your post, as I had to paste to a new tab to see them... seems the img tags don't work with webshots?

I had to make a few changes but they are there now.

Volleytime, Great looking pool. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to TFP. Sean, looks like another one for the slide show. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks...The pictures do make the pool look huge. The pool contract states 850 square feet. It is 47' long and approx. 26' wide at its widest point. It is shaped like a peanut so the width varies. The depth goes from 3.5' to 9'. Based on my last water bill (UGH) and my neighbor's, I estimate it holds 34-35k gallons of water.

I am going to disagree that the pictures make your pool look huge........... IT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!

I have a 20x40 24,000 gal pool and it is very large compared to a normal 15x30, so basically your pool is like comparing mine to a 15x30. Please let me know which utility companies you use, so I can by some of their stock...LOL.

I'm just kidding. Again, nice pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.