EasyTouch & ScreenLogic 2 Configuration

Apr 29, 2014
Los Gatos, CA
Hi everyone,

Great forum.

I have an EasyTouch 8 automation system controlling a 42,000 Gal pool with an integrated Spa, a VS+SVRS pump, Pentair MasterTemp 450,000 BTU propane heater, a large solar system, and it works OK controlling 1) filter pump (VS+SVRS), 2) Booster Pump for pool cleaner, 3) simple generic lights, 4) solar, and 5) propane heater through simple schedules and pump speed settings.

I then added a ScreenLogic 2 system for control via my iPhone/iPad. This also works OK although a little clunkey. I believe the clunkeyness is due to the fact that have never run the ScreenLogic configuration setup. I setup everything directly using the EasyTouch menu system (tedious and confusing as others have said).

I have a few questions:
1. Should I run the ScreenLogic Configuration setup on my system to improve the user experience on ScreenLogic?
2. I cannot see the ability to set flow-rates, pool size and turnover numbers in the ScreenLogic configuration (manual says available in IntelliTouch only), but this feature is available directly from the EasyTouch menu system. Can I run the ScreenLogic configuration setup (1 above) then 'tweak' to control flow rates and turnover directly from the EasyTouch?
3. I do not see a setting for combined pool+spa in the ScreenLogic setup but it is present in the EasyFlow programming setup. How should this be configured if I do have a combined pool and spa and I run the ScreenLogic (1 above).

I hope this makes sense to someone :D

Cheers

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.