Download/Save Screenlogic Historical Data

Apr 29, 2014
Los Gatos, CA
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I've searched here and around the web and can't find an answer to my question however here seems like the best place to start.

I recently installed an EasyTouch 8 automation system and ScreenLogic 2 PC/Internet interface and all seems to be working well (although sometimes I have to reset the system if many changes are made using my iPhone). My question is: is there any way to download/export the historical data on pool temp, solar temp, etc... for analysis on a PC?

My system is a 42,000 Gal pool with an integrated Spa. At the same time as I installed the Easytouch system I also added a VS+SVRS pump, Pentair MasterTemp 450,000 BTU heater, a large solar system, and a digital flow meter. I had some initial problems with algae due to the higher temperatures (?) but increasing flow/water turnover seems to have solved these problems. What I want to establish is the effectiveness of the chemical covers by analyzing the temperatures over the season with and without chemical pool cover.

Ideally I'd like to dump the historical data into a TXT, CSV, or similar file that I can then analyze in Excel.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.