David and Kristy's Pool Build

Well that stinks! Sounds like you're on your way again and we can't wait to see new pictures when you have them! May it be smooth sailing (or soon to be swimming) from here!

P.S. Hope Fay hasn't been messing things up for you! She's made her presence known down here for sure! I'm ready for her to leave. She was an uninvited swimmer and left my pool a mess! :rant:

Kristy,

Your pool is turning out awesome. I love the coping. Your daughter is a beauty! She must be so excited. I know our son is and he had absolutely no POP.

Hope you had a good back to school start!!!

Keep the pictures coming.
Raquel

No Saban fans there? Well, I know how you feel, we have no Saban fans here either here around Baton Rouge either. Nick who????? :lol: Geaux Tigers! Woo Hoo, its time for some football!

Your pool is looking great! Keep posting.

Hurricane Fay has delayed us but I do have some new pics...

sod1.jpg

We decided to go ahead and sod on the far bank and side. Hubby is worried about water drainage. We are going to leave some areas without sod here and there so the concrete people can come (cross fingers) on Sept. 2.
sod2.jpg

sod3jumprock.jpg

We LOVE our jump rock!
sod4.jpg

Those 2 pipes are for the deck jets! We plan to put rock around this area of the pool. I am worried about grass getting in the pool but Hubby says it will be fine. :blah: :lol:
sodequipmentpad.jpg

We also plan to put pea gravel around the equipment pad and enclose it later.
sodhubby.jpg

Here is hubby working hard! The 4-wheeler has been helpful in transporting sod up and down our steep bank.
sodpetfrog.jpg

Our new pet frog! :roll:

I've been thinking of your pool! So glad you finally posted the finished results! It looks amazing! 8)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.