New Pool - first testing and need feedback

one question about adding calcium chloride to pool - beginner's guide says sprinkle it in deep end, but I see other threads saying to pre-dissolve in a bucket to prevent staining. I have colored pebblesheen and don't want to stain, but I guess it's safe to sprinkle directly in deep per the pool school guide in as long as I brush after I add it? Just want to verify. Pool water is around 90F if it makes a difference.
Yes, as long as you brush to ensure it's properly mixed.

Here's my latest updates:

Reading #11 (Aug 6 evening - 7pm)
ph=7.8
FC=5.0
CC=0
CH=175
TA=200
CYA=50

50oz 10% bleach (target 7)
94oz 31.45% muriatic acid (target 7.2)

Reading #12 (Aug 6 evening - 8pm)
ph=7.2
FC=8.0
TA=180

74oz calcium chloride (target 200)
Actions taken are within guidelines. You seem to be getting the hang of it.

Just had my pool finished in the spring with Pebble Sheen. The first week I was adding a half gallon of muriatic acid every day to keep the ph down to 7.2. Next day back up to 8.2. Do not increase your CH it will go up by it's self from the plaster. I started at 130CH and am now at 300ppm 3 months latter. The TA will come down because you will be adding a ton of muriatic acid. I started at 130TA and after 3 months and 6 gallons of muriatic acid I'm now at a TA of 70ppm. I still need to add a little acid ever 3 days but I think the plaster has done its curring thing and has settled down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.