Patchless patch

How large is the leak? Sometimes you can just take an extra piece of liner and use it as a patch. Maybe check to see if the company who sold you the pool has a defective or sample liner that they could cut a piece from.

I've never used EZ Patch's vinyl products however I can say that there plaster/tile products work well.

JoshU said:
How large is the leak? Sometimes you can just take an extra piece of liner and use it as a patch. Maybe check to see if the company who sold you the pool has a defective or sample liner that they could cut a piece from.

I've never used EZ Patch's vinyl products however I can say that there plaster/tile products work well.

I have liner from the build. It is a small hole. It is the location of the hole that is a problem. It is on the outside corner of a step on a seam. I patched it last year and it held well for the year. Started to leak just a bit this year so I pulled it and replaced. The problem is that I cant put pressure on the part that is leaking. If I could put a brick in towel on it I think it would be ok. I am thinking that the patchless stuff would be great it if was something I could ball up and then place on the hole and not have to put a brick on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.