LeimLife

In The Industry
Jul 27, 2014
Cleveland, OH
:confused:

So I've been doing the whole pool maintenance thing on a professional level for some time. I've gone through countless number of certifications, factory trainings etc. Then suddenly I hear about this SLAM idea. I read the posts regarding this and the overnight chlorine loss, which just leaves me SMH. ***? Is it possible that the APSP, the NSPF and the NSF overlooked SLAM? I received CPO training (Im an old ASE) from a YMCA Director I never heard of this? Someone clarify the basis on this, ASAP please.

(I love using acronyms! LOL. Has me ROFL!)

Thanks Jblizzle. I am reading the link you sent regarding improper CPO ideas and I have to say I must agree so far with the findings, makes sense from what ive seen in my time poolside. I apologize if I came across as rude or trying to mislead anyone. I will read more on the information and discuss with coworkers and veteran pool guys I work with.

I love the agree to disagree. .. nice touch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.