Much difference between the OmniLogic and ScreenLogic?

booboo

May 22, 2008
Marana AZ
My pool is pretty simple. No spa, salt, water fall, solar and LED Light. For this setup is there really much difference between the OmniLogic and Pentair's ScreenLogic? Which would be less expensive and is one significantly better?

Just had omnilogic installed. The awesome thing about it is that you are not limited to pool automation. You can add so much more. The rep explained we can have our backyard lighting, outdoor sound system and/or christmas lights added to the system which can all be controlled with our phones, iPad, desktop or laptop. We set up themes so with a push of a button, we instantly have a variety of presets to choose from. We got a super special pre market price, under $1500. Rep said it MAY hit the market in two months or so and starting price for the panel only will be around $2,000 to distributors.

Just had omnilogic installed. The awesome thing about it is that you are not limited to pool automation. You can add so much more. The rep explained we can have our backyard lighting, outdoor sound system and/or christmas lights added to the system which can all be controlled with our phones, iPad, desktop or laptop. We set up themes so with a push of a button, we instantly have a variety of presets to choose from. We got a super special pre market price, under $1500. Rep said it MAY hit the market in two months or so and starting price for the panel only will be around $2,000 to distributors.

I was just quoted $1330 and am not sure. If it jumps to $2000 I defiantly not getting it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.