Lights out on Mineral Springs unit

Hey all, I'm a new pool owner as of last year and am having some problems with my Mineral Springs unit. About a month ago I installed a new cell and it has been running great, my salt level is 3100 and has been holding steady. We left for the weekend on Thursday night and when I got home today to clean out the pool the water was very murky and has a greenish tint to it. I checked the MS unit and all the lights are off. There is still power to the unit because the salt reading is still visible. I turned the power off and back on, the no flow light came on as normal, but when it went out all the other lights remained off. Normally the power on and generating lights glow steady green. Any ideas on what's going on? Appreciate the help in advance!

Can't help with your SWCG issues, but until you get them sorted out you need to get chlorine in the pool. From your description you will probably have to SLAM it, but chlorine in it now will help. Have you tested the water? What does the current chemistry look like?

At the top of the page is Pool School - check out the article on SLAM -Shock Level and Maintain.

The power on light should be on whenever power is applied, not necessarily so for the generating light which is determined by a number of factors no flow, high/low salt, voltage/watts etc. Sounds to me you have a blown fuse or some other power issue. I'm not familiar with your system so I really can't give conclusive advice. Good luck with it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.