Crypto update on ABC today

One of the things you can do to help prevent or clean up such problems is to temporarily use bromine. Bromine does not combine with Cyanuric Acid and is, therefore, much more effective. Boost the bromine levels to the recommended levels to kill the pathogens. Since many of my customers have automatic covers, I can switch over to bromine without much concern for rapid loss of sanitizer due to UV light. For outdoor pools without a cover you will use more chlorine as you switch back to chlorine due to the fact that the pool will remain bromine for a while.

Apprx a month ago they went thru and cleaned the Columbus Ohio city pools because this crypto was found to be in the water there as well. Many children I am thinking they said somewhere around 30 at 1 pool became ill. Sure glad I dont have strange children in and out of my pool everyday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.