Using TFPC method, I feel like "is this it?"

May 20, 2014
Houston, TX
Water has looked great, and with a solid understanding of how CYA and FC interact with each other, as well as pH and TA, etc, it has been so easy to keep chemicals in balance using the TF100 test kit. Granted, it takes daily vigilance, but nothing more than 5-10 minutes a day. So I feel like, "that's IT? that's all there is to pool care?"

Sometimes, in fact, I feel like I should be doing MORE!

Aside from my plaster problem (whole another thread), pool has not caused any drama. It has been a source of fun, with all the partying and having both adults and kids over for some splash time!

As soon as I get some extra funds, I will make a donation to this forum... I want it to be around forever! :mrgreen:

Good post !
You've found out how easy this can be. With the understanding of the water chemistry and using the right tool for testing your water, your pool chores are not chores anymore and have gotten a lot easier and faster.
Your working smarter not harder ! ?

Great Post!

Yup. Thats about it. Once you lean what your pool is telling you it needs just by looking at it, you wont even have to spend 10 minutes a day on it. To me, 10 minutes a day seems excessive! :)

Hahaha! I have to admit that a good portion of those 10 minutes are usually spent on pacing around the pool, partly wondering whether I need to do more, and partly admiring my sparkling oasis! :laughblue:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.