MA Shock Question

Jul 23, 2014
Iselin, NJ
But you did not use your robot in the pool at MA SLAM levels did you? He is going to SLAM to higher values and it's not recommended. :goodjob:

Casey, that's true, I forgot he was at MA SLAM levels...then again, that brings up a good question that would be handy for future reference (my apologies if this is answered somewhere else); I know it's safe to swim at SLAM levels relevant to your CYA, but what about MA SLAM levels? Is that way too high, or would it be ok for a short period of time?

Re: Brush the floor?

I believe they usually word it "up to" slam level. Meaning if you are at or above SLAM target, you probably shouldn't swim. Thought MA is done after you initially pass OCLT and you go to MA level for a day or two. But I could be wrong, I haven't had to use the process.....

Usually, MA SLAM levels are only held for 24 hours so swimming won't be delayed for long if you ever need to do it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.