skinny dipping?

waterbear said:
Skinny dipping? NEVER! Fatty dipping, that's another story! :wink:

LOL! :mrgreen:

Never here. :oops: We live on a corner, and our yard is exposed to the street on the side and the house behind us, specifically our neighbors bedroom.

My friend, who shall remain nameless, does it all the time. She has a very private yard. Once tho, a small plane buzzed her yard, while she was floating on a raft. She thought she knew the pilot, a family friend who has a plane and sometimes buzzes their house. Turns out it was a survey crew checking out the new tollway construction going on 500 yards from her house. Flew nice and low, probably taking pics.... :shock:

I've found that after doing the yardwork - that I prefer to rinse off the grass/dirt from my legs with the hose and drop the shorts once the darkness hits ...

seems pointless to get the swim trunks wet for a 10 minute plunge?
:wave:

Hey brandyva....I resemble that remark!! :lol: :lol: I'll have to say that I haven't attempted that yet. (only had pool since April). Maybe one late night after Margaritaville Friday!! My neighbors are very close and my fence is only 6 ft. :shock:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Frequently here. The location is very private, screened by tall fir and spruce trees all around. I imagine the folks across the valley could sneak a peak with really good binoculars. If so, yoo-hooooooo :wave:

meatloaf said:
Whenever we have friends or family over, we have to search for our bathing suits, :roll: does that answer the question?
why? :scratch: I used to go to nude beaches all the time. I don't understand most American's hangups about the human body!

We have a very private location and tall privacy fence out here in the boonies. However, one hot humid Carolina morning after mowing the small patch of grass around our pool, I stripped and jumped in. Purely for hygenic and recuperative purposes, of course. After I went into the house and put on a robe.........the door bell rang. The lawn guys were here, they had called the night before but hubby forgot to tell me. Could have been quite emBAREASSing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.