skinny dipping?

During the winter, about half of the neighbors are gone. They start coming back late in the spring, and there's a sweet spot of early spring - late autumn when I can and do go skinny dipping, especially in the mornings. Its cold as ****, but it sure wakes you up! It's a really nice feeling - a kick/shock to the whole body and mind. Highly recommended. ;)

I, too, chunky dunk. I'm sure wife and step daughter know, but don't seem to care. Suit is always handy should step daughter come outside. Mostly at night, but have gone in and dropped the suit during the day many times.

My wife and I bought our home last year. Luckily we have a privacy fence down both sides. I dipped a few times. She just won't do it. I don't have any shame. It's my yard, My property, No one can see unless they are invading my privacy.

Ima dip. and keep on dipp'n

And we are actually in a small subdivision Culdesac . But again, unless you are ON my property or flying overhead, invading my privacy you can't see my white behind. If I have a neighbor come to me and say their kid saw "X" then I will be glad to not do it again after I tell him his child was peeking thru my fence. lol I don't want a child seeing that. Come to think of it, I don't want anyone seeing that considering I'm losing my 21 Yo sexy body fast as I approach 30.

So I would stop because even though it's my property, Children are gonna wander and do what they want when people aren't looking. i.e. spying on the neighbors pool

At 80 years old:

1) She's probably seen and done more than most people half her age. After all, she's had twice as long to see and do it! (There's nothing new under the sun)

2) She probably can't see well enough to tell if you're suited up or not

3) She might not care either way!

maxineandsex.jpg

:cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hehehe, I swim neked all the time when the kids are asleep and its warm enough.... ;-) Hubby will only swim if the water is warm or its over 28 degrees celcius...He'd rather just watch me swim though, then he usually feels compelled to join me :)..... We are a naked family and my kids would swim neked all the time... We have a seven foot fence around our pool...But we live in a complex so it has to be dark....

LOL! I just now found this thread and I love it. I spent most of the afternoon Saturday, after putting the final touches on our deck, working on my "all over tan". The little woman doesn't care for au natural but doesn't seem to mind me enjoying it. Our kids are 15 and 20, so "all over tanning" times will vary based on their schedules. We live in the country and can't see a neighbor in any direction during the summer months. Just a nice view of pasture land. There is however a gravel road directly across from our house and we can hear people turn on it and wonder if we have unexpected company. Our closest friends know they are welcome anytime, but to call or text first or they might see more of the Mac Daddy than they were bargaining for!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.