skinny dipping?

There's nothing like an ice cold beer and a quick dip au natural after a round of golf on a hot day or before bbqing or after bbqing or before going to bed. Actually I can't think of bad time to skinny dip. :lol:

That's the advantage of being retired, empty nesters and the son living 500 miles away. Anytime is a good time and no surprise visits!

techguy said:
Don't forget, you can enter the pool with trunks, leave it on the ladder and enjoy your swim, re-suit up for the climb out. Six-foot fences help while in the pool but a five foot ladder negates the six foot fence.
That's how it's done around here!
techguy said:
As for with your kids, as long as you have a healthy, respectful relationship, it shouldn't make a difference.
Agreed, although my wife & daughters aren't interested. My son however, really enjoys it.

All the time! But only at night. Partly for neighbor privacy reasons but also because I'm a very light-skinned redhead. I burn with waterproof SPF 50 on. And there are certain parts of me that I just don't want to ever get burned...ever. Never ever. Ever. Never. Ever.

All the time thus the 8' fence, neighbor complained about the fence, why do you need it so tall, I call it fort my last name, I told him good fences make good neighbors, nevertheless he has not been invited over....

We're big fans here of dipping AU natural but last night chunky-dunker hubby hopped in with the pool light on, which must have been a blast for some beleagured google-maps satellite operator somewhere ;)
We have a 20-yr-old son home from college for the summer so we've had to develop some "call ahead" rules for his pals and a communication system for son not unlike a tie on the door!

lol. I love this place. We did in our old pool and we had a chain link fence. I hope we do in this new pool once its built but I bet the wife is very nervous the whole time. Probably because of what happened at our old pool at our old house. We lived behind City Hall and a police substation. The charges were dropped so I don't see what the big deal is but hey, whatever. I used to love a smoke, cold beer, and warm water breezes at night. :)

At 80 years old:

1) She's probably seen and done more than most people half her age. After all, she's had twice as long to see and do it! (There's nothing new under the sun)

2) She probably can't see well enough to tell if you're suited up or not

3) She might not care either way!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
XsAllOverIt said:
We have an 80-year old lady neighbor. Not sure how she would react. Wouldn't want to excite her too much. She's too nice to lose. We do go in the hot tub regularly and keep the bathing suit floating just in case.

My 87 year old grandmother would be the first one to strip down.....

My wife and I bought our home last year. Luckily we have a privacy fence down both sides. I dipped a few times. She just won't do it. I don't have any shame. It's my yard, My property, No one can see unless they are invading my privacy.

Ima dip. and keep on dipp'n

Since I last posted, I've gotten a new pool, home and hubby. I do want to skinny dip with him but not until the new shrubs are in since everyone passing can look down into our pool. I may sneak a very late night swim this year though... The pool sits right off the neighbor's dining room too. lol I have wonderful neighbors but I don't think they'd appreciate my unmentionables with their meals. :mrgreen:

Last December when the annual Geminid meteor showers came through the wife and I got up at 3:00 am to watch the show in the spa. It was an awesome show even when a couple of full moons made their "appearance". Best dang meteor shower I ever saw!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.