Jaundy aqua pure ei "no flow" signal

My system shows no flow skimmers were clear it has pumped to the returns. As soon as I backwash or pump to waste and turn it back to filter it will say it is working for about 1 minute. All wires appear to be connected. I pulled them all and reattached them but nothing. I replaced the flow switch last summer. i'm pretty sure it is a part on the unit. i just dont know which to replace. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Welcome to TFP! :wave: Have you cleaned the cell with a Muriatic Acid solution yet?

I have the same swg as you and when that happens on mine it is always the flow switch. If you take the flow switch off the two plastic pieces that hold the switch to move in the water may be broken or atleast one. I have gone through three of these switches in five years. Now I just put superglue at the black plastic pieces so the switch will move back and forth correctly. You may also want to make sure the switch is seated correctly. I have play around with mine to make the water flow hit the switch and move back and forth sometimes. Hope this is helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.