Is my gauge right?

Do not cut the rubber tip off, like it says. Although I think you want to pull the plug to allow the pressure to equalize and then put the plug back in.

Many I see online have the big bubble. Mine is actually very full ... pretty sure it does not matter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If the glycerin is not leaking out, then should be fine. I am not sure why there is this confusion over the tip. The manufacturer said not to cut it and yet there is a note to do so somewhere.

Ok, anything I should be watching for? Everything looks and sounds right.

I can see the pressure not rising much over a week but the dropped worried me. I keep my pool sparkling and even my skimmer sock doesn't get much in it day to day.

I had my filter deep cleaned yesterday and the guys were totally impressed with my gauge! They could not believe I paid less than $15.00 for it. They said that thing would would last through a bomb going off. This is the second time I have had the pool company comment on my guage. Thanks to TF test kits for offering such wonderful products at fair prices!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.