Taking a bath and using body soap, in the pool

I'm not sure what category this falls into.... but my husband has been using our swimming pool as a super-sized bathtub. Oh yeah really cute, at first, but its not just once in a while anymore. Its 3 times this week, so far, and I'm starting to worry. Not about him (should I?) but the pool. He uses his Old Spice body soap then rinses off really well, in the pool water. I've asked him to stop doing this. Several times. But he says he won't and that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I think if I have some facts to present to him regarding possible consequences to this mis-use of the pool, he may reconsider. Please help me!

The pool is not a magical place where everything just disappears. The dirt, soap, and everything else remains for a while. Probably will start to impact your chemical balance very quickly too. Tell him to go soak in your bathwater after you finish-same concept. Good luck with this...

It is probably raising your chlorine demand, but since you have a liquidator you may not notice the rise. Sounds kind of gross but it probably doesn't hurt anything. Here is a similar problem with someone shampooing in the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.