Bubbles in pool

Jul 23, 2014
Split and merged by moderator. Please always start a new thread instead of asking questions in another member's thread ... which it looks like you did. Thanks, jblizzle

Hey new to the site. I used Clorox bleach for the first time and now I have some bubbles. Plus pool isn't looking to clear. What do I need to do to fix this. I have a party this weekend and not sure what to do. I also have floating chlorine tablets in the pool as well. HELP!

Hey new to the site and trying to get some answers to fix my pool problems. For the first time I used Clorox bleach in my pool. Now I have bubbles, the pool isn't clear and it seems to have a film like presence. I have a party this weekend and I need HELP! Just think about draining and refilling. :(

Welcome! :wave:

Is there any chance you bought "Splashless" or "High Efficiency" or "Outdoor" or "Scented" or some other boutique Clorox? Whatever it is they put in that stuff, it can cause suds. They will go away if you keep the FC level up with plain Clorox or its equivalent.

If the pool is greenish, foaming is common when algae starts dying. Does it look like this?
20130409_132756.jpg

So tell us what the water looks like, what you've added, and test results and where they came from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.