Help with Solar

Jul 22, 2014
Houston
Split by moderator from HERE. Please do not dredge up a 7 year old post, always start your own thread for your own questions. Thanks, jblizzle

By all means I am not a Global Warming Geek, but I am a tight wad, solar panels are the way to go, I've had my for 2 yrs, I have 4 sets of 4x20 so for about $600 I can start swimming beginning of April until end of Oct with no cost, granted I am in El Paso, I have had my pool up to 95 and had to turn the panels off. Granted I have not tried to warm my pool in the winter, so I would probally need a conventional heater.

Rob

Am new here and am in Houston - trying to find someone or a company to install solar power for me on a pool I am about to build... Anyone know who can do this for me? Would appreciate any help on this am running in circles
trying to find anyone who knows how to do this. TIA

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I'm sorry no one was able to help. I presume you meant solar panels for heating pool water, not solar power, correct? If you do a Google search on "Houston swimming pool solar heat" you'll find several swimming pool solar heating companies.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.